We believe that profitable trading is the result of repeatedly and consistently
applying a proven edge to realize a statistically significant profit from the successful implementation of a trading system.
Given this context, each production trading system we use includes the following:
- Setup conditions (what events must happen to get interested in a potential trade)
- Entry signal (specific conditions that mean a long or short position should be opened)
- Initial position sizing algorithm (how much to buy/sell initially)
- Loss and profit protective stops (when to take a loss, or a profit)
- Addition to profitable position (when to add to a position that is in profit)
- Exit signal (when to completely close the position)
In addition to these system rules there must also be controls that determine when
a previously profitable system should be temporarily suspended, or retired completely.
Below is our current trading system status.
Systems Currently Being Traded
- Gap System
- Dividend System
- HiLo System
- Exchange Traded Fund System
- Splits System
- Buyback System
- ModeX System
- FX System
- VWAP System
- Volatility Index System
Systems Temporarily Suspended
Systems in Research and Development
Other Non-Financial Instrument Systems (For Fun)
For more information regarding our trading systems please contact us.